Name: Aws Rassul Hussain
Date of birth: 1st of January 1975
Place of birth: Iraq Babil
Iraqi board degree in histopathology from Iraqi Board for medical specializations 2007(F.I.B.M.S)path. .
Bachelor degree in medicine and Surgery University of Al-Mustansria, Iraq 1999(M.B.Ch.B).
Occupation: Chairman of pathological department, college of medicine, Al-Qadissiya university
Languages: Arabic and English
Marital status: married
Postal address:Iraq al-qadissiya province Ad-diwaniya City, College of medicine department of pathology
Mobile phone no.:009647812699620
1. Chairman of the pathological department, collage of medicine, Al-Qadissiya University since 2008 until now.
2-Lecturer in histopathological department, college of medicine, Al-Qadissiya University
since 2007 until now.
3- Pathologist in aldiwaniya teaching hospital since 2007 until now.
4- Assistant professor in histopathological department, college of medicine, Al-Qadissiya University since 2012 until now.
5- Chairman of the cytological department, in Gynecology and pediatrics teaching hospital (in aldiwaniya)since 2011 until now.
6- Permanent resident doctor in Al-Yarmook teaching hospital ,teaching laboratories, pathological department since 2002_2003 until 2006_2007.
7- Junior doctor in As-samawa general hospital for children and delivery in 2002(chief of doctors). (department of Gynecology and pediatrics) 3 month for each
8- Junior doctor in Al-Samwa general hospital (chief of doctors) since 2000-2001.
- – Member of Iraqi Society for pathology.
- – Member of scientific committee/college of medicine.
- – Member of graduation reseach evaluation committee/Al-Qadisiya University.
- – Scientific promotion committee member.
- – Editorial board member of Qadisya Medical Journal.
Professional experiences: Teaching;
Teaching of basic and advanced courses for Undergraduate (general & systemic pathology) and Postgraduate (general pathology (Ph.D))
Training and Conferences:
- 2007- 2026 More than seven scientific conferences as researcher.
- 2007 Certificate in PCR technique/Al-Qadisiya university/college of medicine.
- Workshop in Biosafety and biosecurity- praque , 2015, by CRDF global.
- Workshop in Biosafety and biosecurity- Jordan , 2014, by CRDF global.
- Training course in electron microscope , FEI, Netherlands, 2015
- Training course in aperio slide scanner , Karl Kolb , Germany, 2015
Expression of neuron specific enolase in colorectal carcinoma.
- Detection of Human Cytomegalovirus in Different Histopathological Types of Glioma in Iraqi Patients, Hindawi (BioMed Research International),Volume 2015(2015), Article .ID 642652,7 page
- β-sitosterol protects against cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity through amelioration of oxidative stress in rats, Muthanna medical journal, no.2,vol.4, 2017
- Over expression of HER2/ neu oncogene in breast cancer in Diwanya city by immunohistochemistry, Kufa Med.Journal, no.2, vol.15,2012,
- The relationship between incompletely excised basal cell carcinoma and recurrence rat.QMJ,no.13, vol.8, 2012.
- mmunological study of CA-15.3 and CEA tumor markers among post-operative breast cancer patients. Al-Qadisiyah Medical Journal ISSN: 18170153 Year: 2017 Volume: 13 Issue: 24 Pages: 94-102
Immunohistochemical study of CD15 expression in CD30+ classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma, European journal of pharmaceutical and medical research. ISSN 3294-3211
, ejpmr, 2015,2(6), 156-158
- The use of fim A gene primers for detection of Salmonella spp. isolated from children with diarrhea, QMJ, no.9, vol.6, 2010.